100 Places To Eat In Gatlinburg Is Enough Variety For Everyone
Gatlinburg, Tennessee lures visitors with its gorgeous vistas, country ambience and down-home southern hospitality. There are over 150 restaurants in Gatlinburg from which to choose. Just a few of the most popular are highlighted here.
• Wild Plum Tea Room - Quaint log cabin restaurant with screened porch or patio by a stream. Country cooking and great tea.
• Greystone Grill – Cozy family owned. Breakfasts are a specialty, but the steaks and martinis are great too.
• Mountain Lodge Restaurant – Locals love it. Home cooking. Try the awesome biscuits and country-cured ham. Hungry-man size servings.
• Three Jimmy’s - Outside is deceiving, inside is huge. Try the Shined Up Hillbilly pulled pork on flatbread, and the decadent Butterfinger cake. Locals love Three Jimmy’s.
• Buckhorn Inn - Menu changes daily. Delicious four-course meals. Romantic atmosphere and gorgeous view.
• Log Cabin Pancake House - Great location, free parking and wonderful breakfasts.
• Eight Gables Inn - Romantic Bed and Breakfast with fresh bakery items, fruits, and wonderful desserts.
• Cherokee Grill - Cozy atmosphere. Trout, prime rib and fried chicken wonderfully prepared. Nice lounge and bar with great happy hour menu.
• Park Grill Restaurant - Soothing ambiance with soft, live piano music. Lots of items on fresh salad bar. Best to call ahead for prompt seating.
• The Cabin Café – Plenty of good, fresh, homemade food. Great for meals or just a cup of coffee while you browse your email or leaf through their magazines. Very laid back atmosphere.
• Best Italian Café & Pizzeria – Garlic rolls and homemade sauces get raves. Nice bar.
• Flying Saucer Italian Bistro – New York style pizza. Veggie pizza is tops. Arcade for the kids. Eat in or take out.
• Parton’s Deli - Owner on site and oversees preparation of awesome sandwiches, potato salad and deviled eggs.
• Cheese Cupboard & Hofbrauhaus – Great Reuben with fresh horseradish. Lots of fresh cheeses to purchase.
• No Way Jose’s – Big servings of fresh food, great salsa, Mexican beer and authentic Margaritas. Enjoy outside dining by the riverside.
• The Restaurant at Buckberry Creek – Romantic, quaint with fireside ambience. Try the duck breast and quail appetizer.
• Fondue Melting Pot – Romantic atmosphere, delicious fondues from cheese to decadent chocolate.
• The Fox & Parrot Tavern (Pub) – Big screen TV for sports fans, live music, laid back atmosphere. Fish and chips get raves as does the beer.
• Sherlock Holmes Pub – Pub, patio dining and live music.
• Hungry Bear BBQ - Large portions, great barbeque and side dishes. Awesome ribs and great service.
• Blaine’s Grill and Bar - Dining room upstairs. Delicious Great burgers and barbeque.
• Whole Earth Grocery Café – Pick up some organic items or enjoy a meal. The chicken salad gets repeat customers.
• Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market – Fun for Forest Gump fans. Good seafood choices and great staff.
• Smoky Mountain Trout House – Trout anyway you like it.
• Ober Gatlinburg’s Restaurant and Lounge – Tram trip up to restaurant and gorgeous Smoky Mountain vistas. Very kid friendly.
These popular dining spots are highly recommended by locals and visitors alike. The Great Smoky Mountains provide dazzling, natural beauty while guests to the area tour the numerous attractions. In addition to a wide variety of great food choices, many of the restaurants offer a wonderful ambience, whether seating is on a patio beside a babbling river or overlooking the scenic Smokies.
Thomas Greene is a writer and travel enthusiast and enjoys blogging about things to do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Some of his interests include hiking, mountain-climbing, whitewater rafting, photography, and writing. He has a passion for life and is a regular contributor to Smoky Mountain Vacation Guide. He has traveled all over the world and currently resides in Knoxville.